Billing and payment
FAQs about payment:
- We will call and verify insurance eligibility and benefits for all new patients the day before their scheduled initial evaluation.
- We accept Medicare, and are in-network with most major medical insurance plans.
- If you do not have insurance, have a high-deductible plan or our physicians are out of network for you, Reflex offers a discount on treatments usually covered by insurance.
- Co-payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express via mail, phone or online through Patient Ally. Learn more about paying online on our make a payment page.
- We are unable to process workers comp or Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)/injury claims at this time.
Insurance information for knee treatments
The following pages are designed to help answer the most common questions we receive regarding insurance coverage for treatments available at Reflex.
For a list of the Insurance providers we are in network with, check our Insurance page. Here, you can learn more about your options for coverage as well as the various insurance plans accepted by Reflex.
Checking your insurance
If you want to know what your insurance benefits are prior to your new patient evaluation, we have put together an easy step by step guide to contacting most insurance companies and what to ask them.
Terms and definitions
The insurance world has a language of their own. On the Terms and Definitions page there is a list of common insurance terms and what they mean to help patients better understand their plan and benefits.
Still have questions? Our billing department will be happy to assist you: (503) 205-5932.