We’ve got you covered.
Prior to Initial Evaluation Appointments, Reflex will verify each patient’s eligibility and benefits with their insurance provider. At the end of your evaluation, a Reflex staff member will review this information with you to give you a clearer understanding of what your coverage looks like for any Reflex treatments recommended by our providers.
If you would like a better understanding of your insurance coverage for treatments at Reflex before coming to see us, we have easy to follow instructions for contacting your insurance company outlined in our Checking Your Coverage section.
As a service for all Reflex patients, we offer payment plans up to 6 months. We also offer a discounts for patients paying out of pocket due to insurance restrictions, or high deductible plans.
Reflex is in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna http://www.aetna.com/
- Blue Cross Blue Shield FEP and Regence http://www.bcbs.com/member-services
- Great West/CIGNA http://www.cigna.com/
- Humana Choice Care http://www.humana.com/
- Lifewise of OR and WA https://www.lifewiseor.com/
- Medicare https://mymedicare.gov/
- MODA Health https://www.modahealth.com
- United Health Care http://www.myuhc.com/
We are out of network with Providence, Kaiser and Health Net, but your plan may still cover a portion of the costs for services at our office. We do not accept Oregon Health Plans, Medicaid, or process Workers Comp claims at this time.
Plan or service exclusions may apply as determined by the insurance company.
Give us a call at (503) 719-6783 to schedule your consultation today!