Craig Raymond, MD
Dr. Raymond has worked in the medical field for more than 20 years. After starting out in the Navy as a flight surgeon, he eventually transitioned into the emergency room – where he met his wife (a nurse also on active duty in the Navy). Later in his career, he worked as an EMS Medical Director, Associate Professor of Medicine, and Emergency Medicine Staff Attending Physician, among other roles.
“I’m excited to join Reflex as I’m passionate about addressing the growing problem of osteoarthritis and knee pain in our country,” says Dr. Raymond.
Dr. Raymond will join familiar company as he has known fellow Reflex physicians Dr. Riggs and Dr. Lawson for years.
“I have been impressed with their stories of how Reflex really helps people and has a positive impact on the lives of the patients,” he says. “That is why most folks get into medicine.”
Dr. Raymond and his wife have a son and daughter, as well as a two-year-old Labrador who keeps them very busy. Dr. Raymond loves spending time with his family, staying physically active, and enjoying all the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- Specialized Training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Specialized Training in Interventional Orthopedics
- Specialized Training in Viscosupplementation (Knee Injection Therapy)
- Specialized Training in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Certified Fluoroscopist
- Specialized Training in Knee Pain and Knee Injuries
- Board Certified/American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Physician in OR, FL, GA, CA
- Associate Professor of Medicine in FL
- Naval Flight Surgeon in FL – Heavy Marine Helicopter Squadron 462
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego CA Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Naval Aerospace and Operational Medical Institute Pensacola, FL Naval Flight Surgery Training
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA Transitional Internship
- University of Illinois College of Medicine Chicago, IL Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois Urbana, IL BA Biology Magna Cum Laude
Awards and Titles
- Physician Champion Award, June 2008 for excellence in patient care Tuality Hospital
- Academic Chief Resident
- Naval Flight Surgeon, Nominated for Flight Surgeon of the Year
- Navy Achievement Medal
- Fleet Marine Force Medal
- Sea Service Deployment Medal
- Meritorious Unit Commendation
- National Defense Medal
- Periodicity of Presentations of Drugs of Abuse In An Emergency Department. Clinical Toxicology, 30(3), 467-478 (1992) Raymond, et al