Darren Nigo, PT, DPT, ATC, XPS
Reflex Physical Therapist
Darren has been a physical therapist since 2017, working primarily in outpatient orthopaedic settings. His background includes working as an Athletic Trainer while studying at Oregon State University, helping train athletes from multiple sports. He enjoys the team approach, personally getting to know each patient and helping them achieve their individual goals. This approach was his main draw to becoming part of the Reflex team, and Darren enjoys working with Reflex’s patients to provide them a truly holistic experience.
“Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.” – Venus Williams
Darren was born and raised locally in SW Portland, OR. He loves travelling, talking sports, golfing, and staying active outdoors.
- Athletic Trainer (ATC) since 2015
- Specialized Training in Knee Pain and Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Clinical Residency, APTA accredited, 2020
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise & Sport Science
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)