Jamie Schlueter, MD
Jamie Schlueter has been an Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine Physician for 20 years and before that was a Certified Athletic Trainer, so managing knee pain comes naturally for her. She has served as the team physician for collegiate, professional, Olympic and Paralympic sports teams. When she’s not traipsing about playing doctor, she enjoys camping, hiking, cycling and traveling.
On an unfortunate side note, she also has arthritis in both knees and has already undergone a partial knee replacement. “In addition to taking care of injured athletes for years, I know first hand what it is like to try to live an active life with knee pain.”
- Specialized Training in Viscosupplementation (Knee Injection Therapy), Osteoarthritis, and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound of the knee
- Specialized Training in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Certified Fluoroscopist
- Specialized Training in Knee Pain and Knee Injuries
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Physician in Oregon and Texas
- Team Physician for University of Portland, USA Women’s National Hockey team, and USA Paralympic Track team.
- Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
Residency, Emergency Medicine
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Austin, TX
BA in Exercise Physiology