Robert Fleming, PT, CMPT
Reflex Physical Therapist
Robert has been a physical therapist since 2005, working in multiple practice settings while treating all patient populations. He is passionate about learning as much as he can about his patients, including what their passions are and figuring out how he can help them return to what they truly love. He is excited about helping Reflex patients reach their fullest potentials with unparalleled, world-class, treatments.
Having grown up in the tiny country of Luxembourg, Robert speaks French, German, English, and Luxembourgish.
Robert loves spending time with his wife and daughter and traveling back to Europe to see his family. His many hobbies include film photography/development, playing the bagpipes, and straight razor restoration/honing. He is very active and has been a weightlifter since 1995.
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT) through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT)
- Advanced Training Specialist (ATS)
- Outpatient orthopaedic physical therapist since 2005
- Licensed in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 2009
- Instructor of multiple manual therapy classes
- Empiridence Seminars- assisted in continuing education courses
- Taught educational courses for the public
- Home Health settings experience since 2011
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (AAOMPT)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) with Honors in Exercise and Sport Science
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)