Ryan Maxwell, NP
Ryan was born and raised in Central Texas, lived briefly in Alaska as a child, and relocated to Oregon in 2014. His graduate training was completed at Baylor University, which included time practicing in rural Ethiopia. Since moving to Oregon, his practice has consisted broadly in family medicine with an interest and focus in preventive care and regenerative orthopedics.
Outside of work, Ryan has a passion for adventure and exploration. He values spending time with his wife and their 4-year-old son – camping, hiking, swimming, and cycling. He is also a lover of art – visual and written. He enjoys reading most genres including science fiction, poetry and graphic novels.
“To practice good medicine, it is vitally important that we aim to find and address the root issue underlying any given problem. Only then can we hope to see real and lasting change. The most rewarding thing about working at Reflex is seeing true results – patients actually improving and getting back to the activities they enjoy.”
- Specialized Training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Specialized Training in Viscosupplementation (Knee Injection Therapy)
- Specialized Training in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Specialized Training in Knee Pain and Knee Injuries
- Board Certified/American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Portland, OR
- Registered Nurse in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
- Baylor University, Dallas, TX
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Texas Woman’s University, Dallas, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing