Sheleen Wytcherley, FNP
Sheleen grew up in Oregon and central California. Obsessed with speed skating and bowling, she gained her coaching certification at the age of 8 years old. She retired her bowling shoes at 18, and moved to China to learn about community development and relief aid.
Sheleen returned to the states ten years later to pursue an education in nursing, having learned the vital importance of healthcare in building healthy, thriving families and communities. After 5 years of surgical nursing, she returned to school at Simmons University to earn her masters degree and begin practicing as a surgical specialty nurse practitioner.
After 4 years in practice Sheleen began to experience the aches and pains of years of adventurous living, and discovered the advancements in orthopedics and regenerative medicine. She pursued training and built a practice in diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound training, PRP and HA injections. She kept hearing from both healthcare providers and patients about the excellent treatment at Reflex Knees, and is incredibly excited to be a member of this team.
Sheleen continues international adventures with her family, practices yoga, and has “entirely too many pets.” In her free time she is currently exploring the endless beauty of the PNW, and trying new activities including tennis, golf and bouldering.
- Specialized Training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Specialized Training in Interventional Orthopedics
- Specialized Training in Viscosupplementation (Knee Injection Therapy)
- Specialized Training in Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Specialized Training in Knee Pain and Knee Injuries
- Board Certified in Nursing: RN, FNP
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: FNP-C
- American Heart Association: BLS, SCLS, PALS
- George Fox University, Newberg, OR
- B.S. in Nursing (Honors)
- Simmons University, Boston, MA
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner (Honors)